Friday 30 March 2012

Canadian House & Home


Canadian House & Home - Your help please :)

Wow ... I'm so grateful ... I started this site just as my home was featured in Sunshine Coast Life (and they even put me on the cover!).
How good could it get? Well, it can get even better! Within the past several days my living room photo that I had submitted to Canadian House & Home was chosen from among hundreds to be in their Canadian House & Home Reader’s Competition.
So if you like it, I would really appreciate you voting for me at http://houseandhome.com/design/vote-your-favourite-hh-reader-living-room?page=4 or by using the clickable picture link in the sidebar to the right.  


Photo taken by Linda Sabiston of First Impressions Photography

If you'd like to see more of my home, take a look at the previous post "Tour My Home". I've already changed the den and will write about it shortly.

Thanks again, everyone, and have a great weekend.

Dawna

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dawna. Love your living room! Voted for you. :)
    Hope you win

    ReplyDelete