Saturday 14 April 2012

Alice in Wonderland window display

Hi Everyone,
I wanted to share some pictures of a window display I've just done for a kitchen store called The Seasoned Kitchen. I'm lucky enough to be able to borrow furniture from another great store I do work for called The Swallow's Nest so that I have constant changing props at my hands all the time.
I was tired of the typical kitcheny type pieces you would see on a regular basis in a window display for this type of store, so I opted for a bit more of a theatrical display, this is my play on Alice and Wonderland.........Your Late,Your Late For A Very Important Date! All things in this window are cupcakes and tea related.
Enjoy!





D.

1 comment:

  1. The Alice in Wonderland collection makes such a lovely window display. I will always remember my childhood with that movie. It’s one timeless fairy tale, indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete